How are those New Year’s Resolutions coming along? Research shows that most people ditch their New Year’s Resolutions by January 19th.
As the holiday season comes to an end and we’re once again faced with the demands of our everyday lives, it can feel overwhelming to create space for meaningful change.
If you’re feeling discouraged, remember that small actions repeated consistently over time lead to BIG results. We challenge you to carve out just 20 minutes per day to take action towards your most important goal. Do that home workout. Download the app and start meditating. Take that online course.
At HNS we’re committed to supporting you in becoming the best version of yourself. Check out this list of our favorite resources for women leaders to help you unleash your leadership potential and make this your best year yet!
If you want to show up more powerfully this year…
– Secrets to Confidence for Every Woman Leader
– How to Create Your Leadership Brand
– The Secrets Of Leadership Presence For Every Woman Leader
If you want to contribute to gender equity in your workplace…
– How Unconscious Bias Hurts Your Organization
– What Holds Women Back?
If you want to reduce stress, unleash your creativity and beat burnout…
– The Secret to Getting Ahead is Slowing Down?
– How To Use Mindfulness To Increase Your Team’s Creativity
If you want to cultivate self-awareness, focus on personal growth, and build resilience…
– How to Kickstart Your Goals
– How to Start The New Year Right (Creation-Completion Exercise)
– How to Ask For Feedback (That’s Actually Helpful)
Make sure to also check out our resources page for a list of some of our favorite books, podcasts, and articles for women leaders!